PREMISES IMPROVEMENT SCHEME 2017-18
In accordance with our Business Plan, Enterprising Bathgate will be running a Premises Improvement Scheme in each year of its five year term. We are delighted to launch the new scheme and look forward to the same level of participation as before from the businesses in our BID area.
The scheme runs from 1 April 2017 – 31 March 2018 and covers qualifying expenditure carried out and invoiced during that period.
Which properties are eligible?
• Any property which is liable to be assessed for Non Domestic Rates and situated within Bathgate town centre Business Improvement District is eligible.
• As a general rule if you are liable to pay the BID levy you are eligible for a grant.
Which sort of improvements qualify for a grant?
Any improvements to the actual property, whether internal or external, qualify for a grant. Examples include:*
• new signage
• replacing doors and windows
• painting frontages
• installing heating
• upgrading toilets or staff facilities
• electrical improvements
• replacing ceilings and lighting
• new flooring
*This is not an exhaustive list and if you are in any doubt as to eligibility please contact the Enterprising Bathgate office: Tel: 01506 637537 e-mail: email@example.com